José Martínez (founder of Free Walking Tour Cusco since August, 1st on 2016) was born at Cusco town, a former hiking guide to Machu Picchu (over 400 times hiking the Classic Inca Trail 4 days) so he decided to offer "free walking tours in Cusco city" after he heard accidentally other walking tour guides not giving a true story about the ancient Cusco town, so walking with him you will hear a very local explanation about the capital of the Incan society!
Nowadays, we are a team of three authorized tour guides willing to walk with you by the most important places at Cusco city.
You will get the best pictures because we walk much more than other teams so more walking, more history, more tales, etc.
There are other guys claiming as ours or telling badly about us, please you don't get confused! We show up on time only by "KFC" at #PlazadeArmasCusco.
We mean every day at 9:50 am, 12:30 pm, and 3:30 pm always wearing a very red T-shirt, and our square logo of "Free Walking Tour Cusco".
- Free Walking Tour Cusco
- About us
- Free Walking Tour Cusco en español
- Private Walking Tour Cusco
- Meeting point of Free Walking Tour Cusco
- Free Walking Tour Cusco at 9:50 am
- Free Walking Tour Cusco at 12:30 pm
- Free Walking Tour Cusco at 3:30 pm
- Cusco city tour at 10:00 am, half day
- Sacred Valley tour, 1 day
- Salt mines, Moray, Sacred Valley tour, 1 day
- Salt mines, Moray tour, 1 day
- Rainbow mountain, 1 day
- Humantay lake, 1 day
- Palccoyo mountain, 1 day
- Machu Picchu by car, 2 days
- Machu Picchu by train, 1 day
- Salkantay trek, 5 days
- Inca Jungle trail, 4 days
- Frequent Asked Questions
- Contact us
Free Cusco Tour
Free Walking Tour Cusco
Free Walking Tour
Free Walking Cusco
Free Walking Peru
Free Tours by Foot Cusco
Free Tours by Foot Peru
Free Walking Tours Peru
Free Walking Tour Peru
Free Walking Peru Tours
Office: Loreto 208 (inside also to see llamas, and alpacas).
WhatsApp: +51 945409798 (945409798 call in Cusco city).
2016 - 2021